Designed in Belgium and manufactured in Portugal, this new soft fabric T-shirt, features the wonderful visual of the launch of the rocket.
- Material: 50% cotton / 50% Polyester
- Do not tumble dry, wash on reverse side, 30°C hot water as delicate wash
- Fabric: Flacked light weight material
- New Styling features: round collar with flat stitching and new garment shape
Size of T-shirt: width (chest) x length (back):
- S: 52x71cm
- M: 56x72cm
- L: 58x74cm
- XL: 61x78cm
The Adventures of Tintin (French: Les Aventures de Tintin) is a series of comic albums created by Belgian cartoonist Georges Remi (1907–1983), who wrote under the pen name Hergé. The series was one of the most popular European comics of the 20th century. By the time of the centenary of Hergé's birth in 2007, Tintin had been published in more than 70 languages with sales of more than 200 million copies.
- Washing Machine
- Do not tumble dry, wash inside out with a maximum of 30°C as a delicate wash
- Made in
- Designed in Belgium and manufactured in Portugal
- 50% cotton / 50% polyester
- Not suitable for children under 36 months. Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
- All Pictures © Hergé/Moulinsart
- Omissions excepted
- Shipping Dates, Technical changes, price changes and mistakes are reserved!
- Shipping Costs
- All prices excl. Shipping costs
No customer reviews for the moment.